In Racing Cargo we are positioned to handle all aspects of your shipments from beginning to end. We offer you the following services:
:: Dry Van standard freight: The most common method of shipping by freight. The advantage of the dry van is its commodity, the wide use and resulting high availability.
- Direct Service / Door to door interchanges. We have the service of two part shipment in which the dry van is dropped off and picked up at the border. We have exchange agreements with American and Canadian lines and can be increased according to your needs.
- Transload Service / Door to border and border to door. Trucks 48” and 53” dedicated to export and import thru the border.
- Domestic freight: We offer a wide array of domestic freight forwarding services designed to accommodate your commodity. This service is available: Intra México and Intra US.
:: Refeer Freight (48" & 53"): is a method of transport used when the goods being shipped need to be kept refrigerated or frozen.
:: Drayage / Border crossing: Our drayage services cover the borders of Nuevo Laredo, Tamps – Laredo TX / Colombia, Tamps- Laredo, TX / Matamoros Tamps – Brownsville TX / Reynosa, Tamps – McAllen TX.
:: LTL Dry Van: With this service we will take all your LTL shipments that have different destination in a single dry van to our warehouse at Laredo, TX and send them to their different destinations, the advantage of this service is that it will reduce your shipping cost.
Needing a prompt delivery? A Team-Driver might be your option!!
Coverage Area: We could take your load to/from any point of Mexico, US and Canada, however, the areas we mostly run are:
México: Our principal equipment is focused on serving Monterrey, Mexico City, Puebla, the Bajio area (Queretaro to Leon), Guadalajara and the Laguna area (Durango to Coahuila) with Truck’s 53’ dry van trailers crossing at the Laredo gateway.
US: 48 states, our most dense traffic lanes are in the East, California and Texas.
Canada: 10 providences. Our primary lanes are in the providence: Ontario, Quebec, British Colombia and Alberta.
Intermodal transportation, with the options of integrating multiple modes, provides a flexible response to the changing supply chain management requirements in global markets and distribution systems.
Racing Cargo has Intermodal contracts with all major railroads and can quickly customize an Intermodal package to bring the best value to our customers' distribution needs. We can help determine when the Intermodal option can best fit your needs. Our truckload and drayage divisions allow us to offer more competitive Intermodal pricing.
Our intermodal service offering includes:
- 20', 40', 45', 48', and 53' containers and trailers.
- US, Canada & Mexico service.
- Dry and temperature controlled service.
- HazMat certified.
- tracking and tracing
- Cost effective alternative
- Perfect for shipments greater than 600 miles
- USA, Canada and Mexico Service
INTERMODAL DIRECTION FOR THE FUTURE: BETTER, SMARTER, AND MORE ECONOMICAL.
Flatbed & Specialized Equipment
Racing Cargo provides expert flatbed trucking service for a wide variety of industries. Our network of professional flatbed trucking partners have extensive experience in handling a diverse range of flatbed freight from LTL to large, heavy over-dimensional cargo.
We can ship throughout the 48 contiguous United States and to Mexico, Canada and Central America.
Type of Equipment at your service:
- Flatbeds, Stepdecks, Lowboys.
- Courtainsides, (flatbed, stepdeck).
- Goldhofer equipment.
- Multi-axle equipment.
- Dual lane – adjustable width/convertible to dollies
Flatbed Convenient Locations in USA
- Lower Midwest: IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MO, OH, WI
- Central Atlantic: DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
- Lower Atlantic: GA, NC, SC, TN, AL
- Gulf Coast: AR, LA, MS, OK, TX
Flatbed Convenient Locations in Mexico
- North: Chih, Tmps, Dgo, Coah, NL
- Central: Gto, Ags, Qro, SLP, MX, Zac, DF
- East: Ver, Hgo, Tlax, Mor, Pue
Flatbed Convenient Locations in Central America
Typical Dimensional Loads (Intermodal):
High – Dimensional loads that extend 14’ to 19’ above top of rail (ATR) move easily over the rails while special trains and routing can be arranged to accommodate your loads that exceed heights of 19’ ATR.
Wide – Loads up to 13.5’ and beyond – Sharp Freight Systems can handle all of the necessary details required by your oversized load including special equipment, special trains and special routing to accommodate your loads.
Heavy – When it’s "No Way On The Highway," remember that large bulky items move best by rail – with practically no weight limits. Loads of over 200 tons commonly move by rail every day – arranged by the dimensional specialists at Sharp Freight Systems.